Pages

Friday 24 August 2012

Me and my family



We've been learning about personal and private information online.  We have been learning to decide what personal information  is safe to share online.


Hi, my name is Erastus and I live in New Zealand. I am a year 7 student at Saint Patrick's school, there are 4 people in my family including my parents and my little innocent brother. My favourite sport is basketball and my favourite food is fish and chips from the the coolest takeaways in the world. My favourite NBA player is Lebron James and my favourite soccer team is Mexico because of their co-operation and skills they put in to their game.





My favourite subject at school is maths and physical education and my favourite thing to do out of the classroom is to play basketball with my friends Jose, Kit, Caleb, Benjamin and my best friend Willie. 

I hope you enjoy my autobiography.


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are real good a drawing.

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.